We have a special range of curly cords that are used for wiring the pushbutton & toggle switch controls etc, on the car’s (or boat’s) steering wheel to switch relays.
For Gear Change, Nitrous Activation, etc
All have high quality Black Polyurethane jackets.
These cords are typically 300 mm long (Compressed coil length)
Shorter and/or Longer cords also available.
Please email email@example.com for prices.
- 2 core 0.5mm² Screened 5.1mm O.D.
- 4 core 0.5mm² Screened 6.2mm O.D.
- 7 Core 0.08mm² Screened 4mm O.D.
- 8 Core 0.1mm² Screened 5.6mm O.D.
- 10 Core (8x 0.1mm²+2×0.22mm²) Screened 5.4mm O.D.
- 25 Core 0.08mm² Screened 8mm O.D.
If you run Pro street drag racing, you may like to consider the
7 Core 0.08mm² as these cords are even lighter and more flexible than the other cords above, and offers a greater range of motion for the wheel.
Unless specifically indicated, all curly cords are supplied UNTERMINATED.
We have some great connectors, bushbuttons and toggle switches, and please ask us about terminations as well!