Premium Grey Polyurethane Sheathed 300/500v Control Cable.
PRO-XXX-PU Range is a multi-conductor, flexible control cable with a rugged, abrasion-resistant polyurethane jacket.
The polyurethane jacket is UV resistant and is resistant to mineral oils, cutting fluids and mechanical abuse typically found in machining and grinding operations.
- Low Profile Construction
- Finely stranded bare copper conductors,
- Specially Blended PVC Insulation
- Black Cores, with White Numbering
- Oil & abrasion resistant Grey Polyurethane outer sheath
Not all sizes & configurations are kept in stock.
Order MOQ’s may apply.
Number of cores include:
- 2 Core (no earth)
- 3 Core (including 1x Green/Yellow Earth)
- 4 Core (including 1x Green/Yellow Earth)
- 5 Core (including 1x Green/Yellow Earth)
- 7 Core (including 1x Green/Yellow Earth)
- 12 Core (including 1x Green/Yellow Earth)
- 18 Core (including 1x Green/Yellow Earth)
- 25 Core (including 1x Green/Yellow Earth)
Core Sizes include:
Coil Lengths include:
- Custom coil lengths made to order (MOQ’s apply)
Straight tail length:
- Custom tails lengths made to order (MOQ’s apply)
Note: Unless specifically indicated, all curly cords are supplied UNTERMINATED.
Ask us about outlets as well.
These cords are rated to extend some Three times the compressed length ie a 3:1 Ratio.
On special request we also make Economy PVC multicore power and control cords.
These PVC cords are considered “Economy” versions.
Performance wise they are very similar to our 240v PVC mains Flex cords.
We don’t make the extensive range of varieties as we do with the premium polyurethane cords:
We supply a limited range of sizes and configurations.
- 7G1.5 Black
- 12G1.5 Grey
- 18G1.5 Grey
These economy cords are all made to order, and MOQ’s may apply.